Monday, April 27, 2009

You know how I know it's Monday?

Because so far this morning, I have lost my new rabbit (Pea Pie found it hiding under the entertainment center), ordered an unsweet tea with 4 lemon wedges from Sonic, was charged for two of the lemon wedges, because apparently anything over 2 has been deemed too many, received a SWEET tea with TWO lemon wedges and didn't realize it until I was already half way to work AND got ketchup on my pants. Yes, I eat things that require ketchup for breakfast - I'll have none of your namby pamby sweet and flaky breakfast fluff! Okay, OCCASIONALLY I'll eat a pancake or two, but OTHER THAN THAT...
I mentioned our new bunny.

This is his (or her, we don't know) picture as it appeared on CraigsList. It is even cuter in person!!! And SWEET! Even if it is a little escape artist. It cleans it's little face and everyone makes cutesie noises (you can't possibly help it). So, we discussed what we should name it and part of the problem was that we didn't (still don't) know if it's a boy or a girl...I must have missed the rabbit anatomy class in Ag. So, we're discussing and Pea Pie comes up with this - How about Cotton Tailed Ninny Muggins? Obviously a play on words from the movie Elf and Will Farrel's reference to himself as a Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins. How could I say no!? So, meet little NinnyMuggins. If he/she/it doesn't make you say AWWW, then you are a heartless devil and should henceforth no longer be allowed to look at rabbits!!
You know How I know I've watched the 40 Year Old Virgin one too many times?
Because I keep Titleing my blog with You know how I know...

1 comment:

  1. It's a personal choice, and I don't think it's weird at all!

    P.S. Awwwwwwww.

    ReplyDelete