Monday, April 20, 2009

Wow, I can't think of a title for this post!!

Well, I took the kids to the movies this weekend. Turned out that Meg's guy couldn't go. His birthday is today and his parents had planned on celebrating with him over the weekend. So, I ended up taking my son and his girlfriend (who seems to be sweet and cute and polite, yay!), both my little sisters and my little cousin Brent. Along with hubby, that took up all the seats in my SUV, so the younger of hubbies girls and her boyfriend came along in her truck. It was quite a group! The kids saw Fast and Furious (I felt comfy not being in there with them since the 16 year old was seeing that movie and offered to keep an eye out) and hubby and I saw 17 again. It was definitely worth seeing. Boy, if I were 17 again, I'd have quite a thing for that little Zack Efron!
Yesterday it started out raining and then it rained some more, but by late afternoon and evening it had decided to rain, so we ended up spending the entire day inside. Except for hubby who mistook one 10-minute, rain-free period for a sign that it was time to mow. He gets my tenacious award for the weekend since he refused to stop mowing just because it started raining again. I would guess he mowed 2.5 out of 3 acres in pouring rain. The yard really did look great this morning, though!
I hope you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to an even better week! Now I have to get caught up on your blogs!!

1 comment:

  1. well I would like to see the fast and the furious too! LOL I have a lil thang for Paul walker ;-)

    but alas I wait for all movies to come out on dvd unless someone bootlegs a copy for me...

    sounds like a restful weekend I LOVE the rain...

    ReplyDelete