Monday, May 18, 2009

Bug Bastard!

Friday I had to call in sick (with a puking migraine). The day went something like:
Puke
sleep
puke
cry
wonder if i have pig flu?
puke
no fever - scratch pig flu
sleep
wonder if anyone loves me enough to shoot me and put me out of my misery?
puke.
It's official - noone loves me enough to shoot me. Plan on making new friends if I survive.

Saturday I had to work to make up for missing Friday (okay I didn't HAVE to, but I hate missing work). The day's list looked much the same except before puke, you have to add in "run across showroom floor into the bathroom"...
Sunday was the same but (thankfully) without the headache, leading me to believe I did NOT have a migraine causing nausea, I had a bug of some kind causing ALL of it.
Now I'm off to catch up on all your blogs!

1 comment: