Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

I officially (but barely) made it through yesterday. Did almost pass out when the bank rep was here. Came so close, in fact, that at one point I couldn't understand what he was saying. I just looked at my partner and mirrored his facial expressions...sigh. I feel a million jazillion times better today, though, thank goodness. And the bank rep left happy. whew...


Now, I have to take a little space to talk about one of my very good friends and his new store in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It's a candle store. So what, right? There are candle stores everywhere. Well let me tell ya, this one is different. It is beautiful, they hand pour each and every candle in the store (except for the little tealights they keep at the counter for convenience) and they are the most friendly, helpful people you would ever want to shop with. And yes, soon, you will be able to shop online (www.springstreetcandle.com).
The site is up, but the shopping portal isn't finished yet. Why would you want to shop with Jon, Pam, Mike and Sonny as opposed to running down to your local Hallmark or Bed Bath and Beyond or wherever you buy candles? First of all, their prices are fantastic - 2 26oz jars (that last FOREVER) for $20.
These are high quality, eco friendly, highly scented and beautiful candles. Next, and most importantly, they are helping a lot of people. With the early summer 2009 launch of Candle 4 Cause, 6 charities will be receiving a portion of every candle 4 cause product sold. More on the details as they get closer to launch.
So, please, got to www.springstreetcandle.com and look around. Their phone number is on there, so if you want to make an order over the phone and have candles shipped (and I highly recommend you try these out), just give them a call!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your feeling better,thanks for the info,I love candles,I'm heading there now.bye

    ReplyDelete