Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Six Things...

Kim over at A Golfer and a Girl has tagged me (and everyone sort of) and asked that I name 6 UNimportant things that make me happy. I find this a difficult task, since even these small things seem very important to me, but this should do the trick:

1. Reading a good book. Seriously, you know how you sometimes get the butterflies in your stomach over something or someone? I get those when I've started a good book. I get home from work and get done with all the chores and then it dawns on me that I can go back to reading. I've been known to do a little dance in my living room over it.

2. Bottle feeding calves. I love reaching over the little pen and petting their heads while they eat. They just have these big ole warm eyes and soft little heads to pet.

3. Art class, which I have tonight. My teacher is a warm, wonderful, giving lady who anyone would be lucky to spend time with.

4. Getting to eat veggies out of my first garden - so far, it's only radishes and lettuce, but it's certainly better than nothing.

5. When I walk with my husband, he always walks faster with those long ole legs and when he gets a couple steps ahead of me, he silently reaches back and waits for me to get hold of his hand so he can pull me up close. I LOVE THIS!

6. Surprising people. I like to randomly surprise the people I love. Today, I am picking up an entertainment center for my son's bedroom. It's just a used one from my dad's house, but I know when Pea Pie walks in his room this Friday and sees his tv and games and movies all organized, he will be THRILLED!

I guess that about does it. I'm not going to tag anyone because I think most of you have already done this.

Have a Great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. this is a great meme I loved your list especially #5!!! that is so romantic!

    ReplyDelete